Stone Siding That Looks Like The Real Thing
Versetta Stone changed the rules on how to install stone walls with its mortarless stone panels. You’ll get a complete system that installs faster and offers the versatility to create stunning exterior and interior walls without the limitations of heavy traditional stone materials.
Built To Look Great In Record Time
- Each panel covers 2ft2
- Lightweight, fiber-reinforced concrete replicates authentic look and feel of stone
- Tongue and groove system for perfect spacing every time
- Installs with screws or nails, no scratch coat or metal lath needed
- Built-in rain screen
- No seasonal restrictions on installation
- Wind resistant up to 110 MPH
- Class A fire resistance rating, and passes freeze/thaw testing
Lightweight Panels Make Quick Work Of Installation
Versetta Stone panels are made of lightweight aggregate materials that help reduce installer fatigue. Available in 8″ x 36″ panels, Versetta Stone products can be installed almost anywhere without additional footings for support.
Less Labor, More Love.
Almost any siding contractor or carpenter can install Versetta Stone panels. There’s no need for metal lath or scratch coats. Simply use a mason saw to cut pieces to length and a common angle grinder to dress edges where needed. Then, line up each panel with the tongue and groove system and screw or nail to secure in place. You won’t have to worry about painting, coating or sealing. What’s not to love?
- Can be installed by a siding contractor or carpenter
- Panels interlock with tongue and groove system
- No need to paint, coat or seal once installed
Learn How To Install.
Engineered For Outside. Right At Home Inside.
Versetta Stone mortarless panels come in a variety of popular styles and authentic colors. This gives you the freedom to create exterior stone walls that complement other cladding options, or build the perfect indoor accent wall or fireplace.
- Enhance any style of home with a selection of on-trend colors and textures
- Combine with other cladding including wood, brick and stucco
- Use for exterior walls or interior stone accent walls, fireplaces, backsplashes and more
See design ideas.
Ready For Tough Weather
Heat, cold, rain and wind – Versetta Stone is engineered to perform in all of it. Our cement-based, manufactured stone veneer panels are meticulously crafted with premium materials to provide years of low maintenance and beauty
- 110 MPH wind resistance – ASTM E330-02 wind load test minimum 90 MPH
- Class A Fire Rating – ASTM E 84 – fire spread & smoke test
- Freeze/Thaw Testing: < 3% mass loss – ASTM C666 & ASTM C67 freeze thaw test
Less Waste Saves The Day
Versetta Stone 8″ x 36″ panels leave little waste on the floor. That helps reduce landfill usage while saving you money on the job. Plus, Versetta Stone products are made with at least 50% recycled content so you can help support your sustainable building initiatives.
- Long-lasting materials won’t need replaced often
- Made with at least 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment
- NAHB Research Center Green-Approved product
A Rock-Solid Warranty
Protect your reputation with a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability
An Authentic Look That Deserves A Second
See examples of how you can use Versetta Stone in mixed-cladding applications, interior accents and more.
Learn More About Versetta Stone
Inspiration Gallery: Mixed-Texture Façades
One of the hottest trends in exteriors right now is mixed-texture façades, in which stone, varying colors and textures of siding, and trim combine toRead more...
Versetta Stone Adds Warmth to Bathroom Remodel
Stone is a sought-after material for exteriors, but its rich texture is also an ideal option for injecting cozy warmth into interior spaces. Case inRead more...